Call (905) 338-6397 for a listing of our current movies and showtimes over the phone!
Starting October 13th!
Immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime concert film experience with a breathtaking, cinematic view of the history-making tour.
Taylor Swift Eras attire is strongly encouraged!
- Red Carpet on Opening Night with Photo Ops
- Collectible Popcorn Tub & Cup available for purchase while supplies last
- Friendship Bracelet swap
My name is Hazel Garde and I grew up in Oakville. I am 26 years old and I am a teacher in the Toronto District School Board. I run Northern Supplies for Success and I send flat rate Canada Post boxes of hygiene supplies to fly-in only communities in Nunavut - Iqaluit, Cambridge Bay, and Kugaaruk. I focus my efforts exclusively on hygiene supplies and fly-in communities because hygiene and cleanliness is among the most basic of human rights and the cost of these supplies, exacerbated by the huge cost of aircraft fuel, has only risen since the pandemic.
- Body Wash
- Cleansing wipes
- Menstrual pads (*no tampons)
- Nail files
- Shaving cream (*no aerosols)
- Healthy school-safe snacks (*no nuts)
Due to the consumable and perishable nature of the supplies I send, there will always be a need. Cash and cheque donations are used to purchase items identified by my Nunavut contacts and are vital to pay for the Canada Post flat rate boxes.
If you would like to provide monetary donations, you have the option to:
- E-transfer me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop off cash or a cheque payable to Hazel Garde at Film.Ca Cinemas
- Leave your contact info with me and I send photos of my receipts to donors to maintain transparency
Non-monetary actions can also include wearing an orange shirt on September 30, reading the Calls to Action of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and reading books by Indigenous authors!
Want to get the inside scoop on upcoming film releases, the latest updates, and events?
Subscribe to our Newsletter!